Things noticed about US upon return from Sweden:
- Americans are a very loud people.
- Our roads and sidewalks are in need of repair.
- We have a long way to go when it comes to gender equality.
- The food here has so much flavor!
Things noticed about Sweden upon return to US:
- People in Sweden are not very outgoing.
- Swedish living spaces are generally in very good repair and rationally designed.
- The produce in Sweden is not very fresh.
- I really admire the emphasis the Swedish system places on the well-being of the people (especially when considered in balance with economic indicators).